Monday, September 5, 2011

New Camera, New Era

So I got a new camera as an early birthday gift!!! I'm so excited !!! Now I get to take pictures of everything I do! Maybe it will become a picture blog? I haven't taken any new pictures yet, but when I found my old camera's memory card and within it I found these pictures:

Last picture in Italy! On my way to the airport to head back to the states!

My plane, for this 7 hour plus plane ride

Claudiane!

Claudiane,Simon and I ...

This is the last event that was photographed a couple of days before my camera died... But anyways, Now I have a new one,thus it's the beginning of a new era!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, but I cannot remember whenu took that picturelol. Love the new blog. Cant wait hear about whats up in ur life and see ur new pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, but I cannot remember whenu took that picturelol. Love the new blog. Cant wait hear about whats up in ur life and see ur new pics :)

    ReplyDelete